This is a company from China that does not all any returns or refunds. I purchased two dresses from them, one was completely see through and the other 2 sizes too big.

I contacted them immediately upon receipt however they said their policy is all dresses are non-returnable.

I wasted $300 dollars with this company. The reply I received from customer service was that they paid the ladies to make the dresses and that I should just keep the dresses.

I attempted to do a charge back but was unsuccessful as they told my credit card company that was their policy that all dress sales are final. I thought I was getting good quality for a good price but in the end I was taken for a ride.

Unless you have money to burn, I wouldn't purchase from them.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Not as described, Return policy, How they lie to you, Wont honor return policy, Tb dress.

Comments

TBdress2015

Hi,So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order, could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? You could also email us at sns@tbdress.com and I believe your problems could be resolved soon under my help. Have a nice day.