I ordered a dress from the site. I wanted to return because the embroidery is not fully attached as in the photo and it is too small and long.

The order must be returned within 7 days. However, you have to contact them to get the address. They refuse to send the address their phone number does not work and they claim if it's too small you can only exchange but again it takes 3 days for them to reply and their phone number does not work. So 3 days have passed and still no address to return or even exchange.

The Live chat will not give you the address. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY.

And the website lies say "you are not 100% satisfied with the items you received, we can easily arrange an exchange or a refund for you within 30 calendar days of receipt( For wedding dresses and special occasion dresses within 7calendar days). But now they are not giving me and address Type your message here

Product or Service Mentioned: Tbdress Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

TBdress2015

Hi,So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order, could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? You could also email us at sns@tbdress.com and I believe your problems could be resolved soon under my help. Have a nice day.