I ordered over $300 in purchases: dresses, shoes, handbags and a watch.Items arrive at different times in different amounts and from different places in China.

I received 5 separate deliveries, each with a different number of items ranging from 4 to one. NOTE There is no paperwork with the delivery. You get an email telling of mailing of "suborder numbers". The quality of the items is very poor and a rip off of the "real product" and the material is all cheap synthetic substitute.

I returned all the dresses. Only one dress was well made and looked like the picture, but small. TB Dress refused the provide the refund for the returned items as I was told to match suborder numbers with items: THIS IS INFORMATION WHICH I WAS NOT EVER GIVEN!!! TB Dress themselves DID not match these suborder numbers to the specific items.

Everything is in Chinese and from China.

I now have to take this up with my credit card company and am warning people DO NOT BUY.This is a complete rip off and as it is all in China you have no recourse.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No refund
    • Did not even refund out of stock item
    • Delivery nightmare

Clothing Store
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #837901 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tbdress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.