100% full Not resolved

I ordered over $300 in purchases: dresses, shoes, handbags and a watch.Items arrive at different times in different amounts and from different places in China.

Related: Tbdress - Terrible Experience - Dress not what they said - and no return or even a response

I received 5 separate deliveries, each with a different number of items ranging from 4 to one. NOTE There is no paperwork with the delivery. You get an email telling of mailing of "suborder numbers". The quality of the items is very poor and a rip off of the "real product" and the material is all cheap synthetic substitute.

I returned all the dresses. Only one dress was well made and looked like the picture, but small. TB Dress refused the provide the refund for the returned items as I was told to match suborder numbers with items: THIS IS INFORMATION WHICH I WAS NOT EVER GIVEN!!! TB Dress themselves DID not match these suborder numbers to the specific items.

Everything is in Chinese and from China.

I now have to take this up with my credit card company and am warning people DO NOT BUY.This is a complete rip off and as it is all in China you have no recourse.

Review about: Clothing Store.

I didn't like: No refund, Did not even refund out of stock item, Delivery nightmare, Return nightmare, All chinese.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tbdress Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $182
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.