100% full Not resolved
1.7

I ordered over $300 in purchases: dresses, shoes, handbags and a watch.Items arrive at different times in different amounts and from different places in China.

I received 5 separate deliveries, each with a different number of items ranging from 4 to one. NOTE There is no paperwork with the delivery. You get an email telling of mailing of "suborder numbers". The quality of the items is very poor and a rip off of the "real product" and the material is all cheap synthetic substitute.

I returned all the dresses. Only one dress was well made and looked like the picture, but small. TB Dress refused the provide the refund for the returned items as I was told to match suborder numbers with items: THIS IS INFORMATION WHICH I WAS NOT EVER GIVEN!!! TB Dress themselves DID not match these suborder numbers to the specific items.

Everything is in Chinese and from China.

I now have to take this up with my credit card company and am warning people DO NOT BUY.This is a complete rip off and as it is all in China you have no recourse.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no refund and did not even refund out of stock item. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of tbdress dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $182. Tbdress needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tbdress dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tbdress.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments