I ordered over $300 in purchases: dresses, shoes, handbags and a watch.Items arrive at different times in different amounts and from different places in China.
I received 5 separate deliveries, each with a different number of items ranging from 4 to one. NOTE There is no paperwork with the delivery. You get an email telling of mailing of "suborder numbers". The quality of the items is very poor and a rip off of the "real product" and the material is all cheap synthetic substitute.
I returned all the dresses. Only one dress was well made and looked like the picture, but small. TB Dress refused the provide the refund for the returned items as I was told to match suborder numbers with items: THIS IS INFORMATION WHICH I WAS NOT EVER GIVEN!!! TB Dress themselves DID not match these suborder numbers to the specific items.
Everything is in Chinese and from China.
I now have to take this up with my credit card company and am warning people DO NOT BUY.This is a complete rip off and as it is all in China you have no recourse.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No refund
- Did not even refund out of stock item
- Delivery nightmare
- Return nightmare
- All chinese
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a maxi (long=floor length) dress from TB Dress, paid for the dress + shipping costs + courier costs. After several months I still did not receive the dress..."
- "I bought two items from TB Dress for Christmas. First, I ordered a plain single-breasted coat for my husband. TB Dress sent me the wrong coat -- it's the wrong..."
- "I bought a dress from TBdress that was stated to be 'burgundy". They delivered a bright red dress. Further, the dress was sewn with measurements that were smaller..."
- "Reading the other comments about Pella, it seems almost unnecessary to add another unhappy experience. To begin with, it took nearly 4 months to obtain the parts and replace..."
- "False advertising. Sold me 1 thing, sent me another. Refused to make it right! Worst online buying experience ever!! Horrible customer service!!!..."
- "I was excited to see a bag of a Cracker Jack at Walmart, I love this stuff but was sad it wasn't in the little box anymore!I opened the bag..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."