They are the same company that I had dealings with on ebay but under another name.I ordered two items BEFORE Christmas and I received them last week.

They kept prolonging the shipment date; at first it was shipped the next day; December 21, 2016, then it would be the first week in January until I got an email with this window between January to February 20, 2017. I tried to contact ebay but they would not do anything. I informed ebay I will not purchase through them again. Lesson learned do not purchase anything coming directly from China; this is where the base operation exists.

They mail slow mail. Quality of product was good but sizing was OFF. I ordered an XL and it was the size of an american small; they are not true to form.

I did not return; I did not want to go through the hassle.I gave the items away.

Review about: Tbdress Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands #1280564

Dear Customer,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your correct id number so that I could be able to help you? Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to sns@tbdress.com, we will try our best to help you solve your problem.