Resolved
4.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Sep 27, 2017

TB Dress is giving me a full refund on the dress.

Update by user Sep 27, 2017

After I posted this review, I was contacted by Summer at the customer service department. She apologized for how things were handled.

She has offered to give me a full refund for returning the dress. Because of this, I am marking this review as resolved.

Original review posted by user Sep 21, 2017

We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh.

He told us they could not offer a refund on the dress as it was custom and they would lose money. We told him it was not custom and that it was a standard size. He told us he could give us 50% but they never offer a full refund. We found that funny as it states right in the return policy that they will give a full refund for an item in new condition with original tags and packaging.

We have all of that!

This company is dishonest, has no ethics whatsoever, and does not care about their customers. We feel cheated by this company and just wanted to warn others about them before making the same mistake.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tbdress Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Did not honor refund policy, Unable to get a refund, Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 21, 2017.

Comments

I just ordered a dress from here. The website said that they had the dress in.

Once I paid my money they sent me an email stating my order was put on hold because they didn't have my size.

I have been trying to contact them to no avail. Emailed..inboxed..they do not have a number..I'm really nervous because I do not have money to throw away..

#1419712

Can you name the dress you ordered please? Just from the packaging it looks an awful lot like the one I purchased.

This place needs to go out of business I ordered 2 dresses the beginning of December and still have not gotten them!! It was a Christmas gift(so long to that) when I ordered I got it to be sent out 5-7 business days...

when I called, the lady had a very bad attitude and said I paid for 3week shipping!!! What!!!! After seeing all of these reviews I’m starting to get pissed!!! I wouldn’t recommend this site to ANYONE!!!

Hopefully these dresses fit!!!

Smh!! I can’t!