Resolved
4.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Sep 27

TB Dress is giving me a full refund on the dress.

Update by user Sep 27

After I posted this review, I was contacted by Summer at the customer service department.She apologized for how things were handled.

She has offered to give me a full refund for returning the dress.Because of this, I am marking this review as resolved.

Original review posted by user Sep 21

We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit.We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh.

He told us they could not offer a refund on the dress as it was custom and they would lose money. We told him it was not custom and that it was a standard size. He told us he could give us 50% but they never offer a full refund. We found that funny as it states right in the return policy that they will give a full refund for an item in new condition with original tags and packaging.

We have all of that!

This company is dishonest, has no ethics whatsoever, and does not care about their customers.We feel cheated by this company and just wanted to warn others about them before making the same mistake.

Review about: Tbdress Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Did not honor refund policy, Unable to get a refund, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments