Tbdress - Disaster dress
I ordered a dress from tbdress.com.When I got the dress the stitching was coming undone and it was completely crooked!!!
This is the absolute worst dress I have ever seen in my life a 5 year old could have made this dress better.
It came from China and all I am trying to do is get my money back and they refuse to send it to me saying they've not seen a problem with the dress because they looked at it before they sent it.I looked up their company and I have not read one good thing about this company I should have done my research earlier.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I'm still waiting to hear back from them about making a return. They first told me to send a picture. I followed all their rules and nobody will talk to..."
- "I ordered a dress from tbdress for a very formal occasion. The dress had a stain on it. I bought it to the company's attention and was told they would..."
- "I recently purchased two dresses from this company and I just received one yesterday. The material is thin, cheap and looks nothing like the picture. I'm afraid to see what..."
- "Went to Pottery Barn in Appleton, Wi to get help designing my living room and home office, over several weeks was ignored, told I was indecisive and when I bought..."
- "Pending it says plz help..."
- "We purchased leather furniture 4 years ago, purchased the guardsman protection plan, recently discovered cracks in the back of our reclining love seat, they said it was normal wear and..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."