2.4

I ordered a beautiful dress from Tbdress for a special occasion.

So disappointed when it arrived.The alterations for my size look as if they were done by a child.

I have Never seen such a botched job. And while the dress was altered for a size 16, they send the matching jacket in a size 8. When I contacted the customer service as the web site said, over and over no response, in fact the page does not exist. So I put a stop payment on my credit card, so they contacted me finally and said sent the dress back and you get a refund.

Disappeared again no response.Still fighting for my refund.  I wished I had read the reviews of the company BEFORE I ordered.

This person wrote the review because of "poor everthing about this company.product,service and refund process" of tbdress dress from Tbdress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Tbdress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was waste of money and time returned items and never received refund, lack of communication, illegal knockoffs and cheap and bad quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tbdress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

Germantown, Tennessee, United States #1140567

I order a dress for a banquet still waiting banquet is less than two weeks.I also wish I had reviews first I'm so very disappointed . I paid through PayPal maybe they will help me figure out a solution

Bpissed2
to G.G #1140574

Paypal customer service was very understanding, But to date I still have not received the refund promised.