Duluth, Georgia

I ordered a beautiful dress from Tbdress for a special occasion.

Related: RIP OFF ALERT!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM TBDRESS.COM

So disappointed when it arrived.The alterations for my size look as if they were done by a child.

I have Never seen such a botched job. And while the dress was altered for a size 16, they send the matching jacket in a size 8. When I contacted the customer service as the web site said, over and over no response, in fact the page does not exist. So I put a stop payment on my credit card, so they contacted me finally and said sent the dress back and you get a refund.

Disappeared again no response.Still fighting for my refund.  I wished I had read the reviews of the company BEFORE I ordered.

Review about: Formal Dress.

I didn't like: Waste of money and time returned items and never received refund, Lack of communication, Illegal knockoffs, Cheap and bad quality, Unprofessional in their.

2.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tbdress Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor everthing about this company.product,service and refund process / $120
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

G.G
Germantown, Tennessee, United States #1140567

I order a dress for a banquet still waiting banquet is less than two weeks.I also wish I had reviews first I'm so very disappointed . I paid through PayPal maybe they will help me figure out a solution

Bpissed2
to G.G #1140574

Paypal customer service was very understanding, But to date I still have not received the refund promised.