I ordered a beautiful dress from Tbdress for a special occasion.
So disappointed when it arrived.The alterations for my size look as if they were done by a child.
I have Never seen such a botched job. And while the dress was altered for a size 16, they send the matching jacket in a size 8. When I contacted the customer service as the web site said, over and over no response, in fact the page does not exist. So I put a stop payment on my credit card, so they contacted me finally and said sent the dress back and you get a refund.
Disappeared again no response.Still fighting for my refund. I wished I had read the reviews of the company BEFORE I ordered.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Waste of money and time returned items and never received refund
- Lack of communication
- Illegal knockoffs
- Cheap and bad quality
- Unprofessional in their
- Reason of review:
- Poor everthing about this company.product,service and refund process
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Formal Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress from tbdress for a very formal occasion. The dress had a stain on it. I bought it to the company's attention and was told they would..."
- "I have contacted them numerous times, sent them puctures of the dresses they sent that were the wrong color and they keep saying they did not get the pictures. ..."
- "I'm italian, so sorry for my english. I spent 150 euros in dresses, the shipping is very slow and you don't receive the right information to track the parcel. Once..."
- "I had an accident at one of your stores where I came out of bathroom and the door sprung back toward me hitting my hand where one of my nails..."
- "I just want everyone to know how American Home Shield treats their customers. My brother died on July 4th and I had to go out of town for the funeral..."
- "I ordered back in March and still have not recieved my order or refund. Order NO.B1220083 i have filed several dispute and still nothing. This site is a complete scam don't..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."