Tbdress - Customer service is a joke to them
We ordered a wedding dress.You can see in the photos what we received.
The edges are frayed and unfinished and the dress is not ivory. 14 emails saying they care about customer satisfaction yet they would not give a return address. Said they couldn't refund my money because it was a custom dress. We ordered a standard size 6 which they put in a box and mailed.
They said it was custom because they had to order a size 6 from the manufacturer. By their definition every dress in the world is a custom dress unless you walk in a factory and buy it directly from the factory. When they finally did give address in USA, they refused delivery after $11 to return.
Next gave address in China, but they said they never received it after I spent $85.Finally escalated dispute and my payment company finally took the money out of their account to force a refund from them.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Absolutely nothing
What I disliked
- Being scammed
You May Also Like
- "Severe warning! don't ever try to place any order with TBdress as they are not responsible, poor service and poor workmanship. Not worth a try. I have ordered a night..."
- "To any of you that get the Facebook fashion ads for sites like "izidress" and "tbdress" and many others and get tempted, I'm telling you, do NOT order from them!!!..."
- "I am not impressed with the dress I ordered. I didn't realize the dress was being shipped from China. It took it about a month to arrive. The materials is..."
- "I have had a wonderful relationship with this company.For a couple of years the company had sold me numerous products and I was always very satisfied. However, toward the end of..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."