Tacna, Arizona
Featured Not resolved

We ordered a wedding dress.You can see in the photos what we received.

The edges are frayed and unfinished and the dress is not ivory. 14 emails saying they care about customer satisfaction yet they would not give a return address. Said they couldn't refund my money because it was a custom dress. We ordered a standard size 6 which they put in a box and mailed.

They said it was custom because they had to order a size 6 from the manufacturer. By their definition every dress in the world is a custom dress unless you walk in a factory and buy it directly from the factory. When they finally did give address in USA, they refused delivery after $11 to return.

Next gave address in China, but they said they never received it after I spent $85.Finally escalated dispute and my payment company finally took the money out of their account to force a refund from them.

This person wrote the review because of "still owe me $95 for shipping costs for a defective item." of tbdress wedding dress from Tbdress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $95 and wants Tbdress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being scammed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tbdress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments

What is the address they give you

East Troy, Wisconsin, United States #1277378

When are people going to learn ordering wedding dresses online means they come from China, will never look like the photo and are cheaply made?Save yourself the hassle and go to a local dress shop you trust.

David's Bridal does $99 sales - amazing quality, great customer service.This is why I never buy things like this online.

Irving, Texas, United States #1222891

What was it supposed to look like? It looks ivory to me.