Tbdress - Customer service is a joke to them
We ordered a wedding dress.You can see in the photos what we received.
The edges are frayed and unfinished and the dress is not ivory. 14 emails saying they care about customer satisfaction yet they would not give a return address. Said they couldn't refund my money because it was a custom dress. We ordered a standard size 6 which they put in a box and mailed.
They said it was custom because they had to order a size 6 from the manufacturer. By their definition every dress in the world is a custom dress unless you walk in a factory and buy it directly from the factory. When they finally did give address in USA, they refused delivery after $11 to return.
Next gave address in China, but they said they never received it after I spent $85.Finally escalated dispute and my payment company finally took the money out of their account to force a refund from them.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Absolutely nothing
What I disliked
- Being scammed
You May Also Like
- "They told me multiple different excuses as to why I couldn't return my dress. I took 6 emails before they would send me the return address...mind you they replied to..."
- "Worst customer service ever! I got a dress that is clearly not the size I ordered and they refuse to take it back stating it was custom made for me...."
- "I ordered two dresses back in July. I just received the second one and it is terrible! I received the sweater dress a couple of weeks ago and it seems..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I have had a wonderful relationship with this company.For a couple of years the company had sold me numerous products and I was always very satisfied. However, toward the end of..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."