Canmore, Alberta

I placed an order with tbdress at the end of January. I was very happy with the navigation of the website and how easy it was to sign up and pay. But that was the end of my positive experience.

I feel I have been vey patient in this matter. I live in Canada and as so there is going to be some time in getting a delivery. I also have the unfortunate luck of placing my order just before Chinese New Year (this part is fine with me; everyone deserves a holiday). It is now March 13th and I still have not received my full order.

I have contacted the website multiple times with questions and been given unhelpful 'auto' response. "Thank you for your patience. Please use the tracking number to follow your package" I received this time and time again- I understand that they don't control the mail system but when it hasn't even left China, can they not at least help to discover its location.

The part that is almost more maddening is that my order was spilt into two sections. The first was sent out early February and this is the item I haven't received. The second item, which wasn't sent out until after I contacted them with my issue, was in my hands within 10 days.

I have requested a refund but to be honest I'm not convinced I will get one. I would never recommend this site to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tbdress Website.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments