I ordered several dresses in December ,after successfully taking my money from paypal my email was not registered correctly by their system so I can not log into my account.I have been told a lot of rubbish .One day they can`t find my order next day they want to know what the problem is and so on.They are just appalling .Never buy from them again.The links provided to trace the order does not work .4 items supposedly been send out after yet no tracking at all.If I do not receive my order shortly I recall my money from paypal.I feel ripped off and frustrated without even seeing the goods.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $358. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tbdress. The most disappointing about tbdress dress from Tbdress was awful Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tbdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Tbdress to other companies on our site.

Comments