Port Moody, British Columbia
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Severe warning!don't ever try to place any order with TBdress as they are not responsible, poor service and poor workmanship.

Not worth a try. I have ordered a night dress for my daughter's wedding in early June this year. It is a disaster when I receive it. It is not made to the measurement I sent, so out of shape.

I can not even put it on no matter from bottom or from top, the dress does not get through. When talk to the customer service, they just ignore and make so many excuse.

I have to shopped another dress to catch up the wedding date in short span of time.The dress is now still sitting in front of me with so much anger.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tbdress dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Tbdress needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tbdress dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tbdress.

Had an Experience with Tbdress?

Comments