1.1

I’ve been contacting them for a week now about a return. They first sent me an email Apologizing to me which didn’t help me because I wanted to do a return and then the next email was about them telling me to keep the the suit and they would return me $20 which in fact I do not want the suit it’s bad quality and I was going to wear for a wedding in August and had go on dressbarn.com which I only paid $35 cause I had a discount for being a first time buyer.

And you guys with a discount I still paid $85. So I email them back and tell them that option is unacceptable and that I just want a full refund and they can have their suit back I’ll pay for shipping even though they should for a big inconvenience they just gave me lucky the wedding is not until August.

They also wrote me an email saying that they return me $39 and for me to return the dress lol they are a serious JOKE. This site is a SCAM.

Comments

TBdress2015

Hi,So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order, could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? You could also email us at sns@tbdress.com and I believe your problems could be resolved soon under my help. Have a nice day.